easy peasy recipe is a must in the sahur time of the ramadhan month. despite i’m not a moslem, i always like the idea of fasting. this is a recipe i made in sahur time (2-3 AM, the ungodly hours of cooking time). it’s fast and definitely tasty.
spicy tauco tofu
1 – 2 big tofu, cut into bite squares
1 piece of green onions, medium slice
3 pieces of garlic, slices thinly
3 red chilies, cut in medium slice
1 tablespoon of salty tauco (fermented soybean)
1 tablespoon sweet soya sauce
1 teaspoon chili powder
salt and pepper, use to taste
how to cook:
1. fried the tofu in cooking oil, drain them when cooked.
2. put a little oil in a pan, stir fry the garlic, green onions and red chili
3. put in tauco, stir until slightly fragnant
4. put in the fried tofu, stir fry, next put in sweet soya sauce, salt and pepper
5. stir fry until the tofu slightly soft, you can add 2 tablespoon of water if you want it with a little sauce. you don’t have to if you want it a bit dry. remove from heat. serve with a sprinkle of chili powder and warm rice :)